Don't miss the 18th annual
Friday, May 16, 1pm to 11pm
Saturday, May 17, 10am to Midnight
Sunday, May 18, 9am to 5pm
The Pin-a-Go-Go Pinball Show & Swap Meet
- 100+ pinball machines on FREE PLAY (w/admission) - no quarters needed!
- Pinball parts, memorabilia and games for sale
- Free delivery of parts & playfield glass at the show from Bay Area Amusements (choose "show" option past the "ship to" screen)
- FRIDAY- less people means more pinball, good idea- check it out!
- Take home a pinball machine - drawings on Saturday & Sunday
- FUN Adult & Kids Tournaments (great for 1st timers)
- Special Guest STEVE RITCHIE, pinball designer extraoidinaire -- all weekend play games he designed -- Saturday meet him at the show - either at his table or signing a game somewhere -- he'll be here most of the day!
- Big Silent Auction on Saturday
- Outdoor Gameroom Flea Market & Swap Meet on Saturday
- Silverball "Church" - less-crowded early hours on Sunday!
- Sunday Pinball School - get your game on!
- Food Court menu hosted by the Dixon Rotary and Dixon Teen Center
- RV parking on the premises at PaGG ViLLaGE
- Great fun for the whole family!
Flippin' Friday Kick-Off Party
Join a group of pinthusiasts on May 16 to kick-off the 18th annual Pin-a-Go-Go with dinner a few blocks down the street. Don Highley of Don's Custom Service is your host and the event will be attended by Guests of Honor- Steve and Dianna Ritchie and will include presentation of the 5th annual
FREE PLAY AWARD!
YOU are invited to share in the fun!
Limited dinner menu will be served in a private room at Bud's Pub & Grill to 50 lucky people. Party begins about 5:30 with no-host bar festivities. Shortly after 6pm, food will be served. Tickets in advance are $25 (includes tax & tip) until May 2nd. If any are available they will be $30 at the door. This will be a fun event! For ticket info, click "Contact" above and write us a note.
Special Sunday Events
3-day Pass - BEST DEAL $40, 12 & under $20
Friday or Sunday $20, 12 & under $10
Saturday $25, 12 & under $12
Note that we can only accept cash at the door, ATM machine adjacent to the entrance.
Parking is free, please see map below.
Proceeds from this event...
This annual event is put on by pinball enthusiasts from all over Northern California as a benefit for local youth charities including the Dixon Teen Center and the Boys & Girls Club of Vacaville. At the 2013 show over $18,000 was raised and donated to charity.
See the DTC website. Learn about the 2012 donation to DTC.
Many people bring their pinball machines to share, the organizers and volunteers are not paid to put on the show, we spread pinball joy and everyone benefits!
Click here to see a thank you letter from past benefactors.
Food Court: The Dixon Teen Center will be offering delicious sandwiches, freshly baked cookies, chips, snacks, ice cold soda/bottled water and other goodies! 4 out of 5 doctors agree that to excel in hand/eye coordination, frequent refueling is strongly advised! Tables are provided nearby--so plan to have a meal or a snack at Pin-a-Go-Go this year!
The red marker on the map above shows the free parking lot - just park and walk across the street to the show.
Pin-a-Go-Go is located "in the middle of everywhere" as we are only 28 miles from the Sacramento International Airport (SMF) and about an hour away from the beautiful city of San Francisco. Six Flags is 36 miles away, you are near the picturesque Napa Valley or in another direction - California's Gold Country - and Dixon is a short distance from Old Sacramento, home to the famous California State Railroad Museum. Speaking of museums, the Pacific Pinball Museum is about 60 miles close as well! Ever seen Lake Tahoe in the Spring? Just a little over 2 hours away. Jelly Belly Factory Tours are close -- only a half hour away -- and right next door is Budweiser who also has free (hicup) brewery tours!. Pin-a-Go-Go is surrounded by lots of places to see and things to do!
Show me a map to get to Dixon!
Click here a to see where the show is on the fairgrounds.
Want to know more about the history behind Pin-a-Go-Go? Check out this:
"There is a HISTORY to this show... PIN-A-GO-GO" written by Dave Buchanan which appeared in the 100th issue (October, 2003) of PinGame Journal.
Wondering what Pin-A-Go-Go is like? Take a look at this fabulous
360° Tour of Pin-a-Go-Go 2009 photographed and constructed by Steve Tsubota.
The paparazzi visits the 2012 show LIVE!